With scorching heat in summers also comes the season of Eyes Red infections. Apart from the skin, your child’s eyes are also exposed to dust particles, hot temperature radiations, very bright sights and even sweat, which may result in redness, squinting or itching of the eyes.
Here are some of the common eye problems to watch out for this summer:
This is a contagious disease, which makes the Eyes Red, itchy and water. It is the inflammation of the conjunctiva which happens only through direct contact with an infected person, or by sharing objects with them. It can be a result of any bacterial, viral, fungal or some other kind of infection and is best to be dealt in consultation with a doctor.
The excess of temperature can sometimes make the tear film of the Eyes Red evaporate too soon, which can lead to dry eyes where the eyes become red, irritable and have a constant burning sensation.
This is a bacterial condition that results into a small swelling on either one or both of the eyelids and causes pain, redness and swelling for Eyes Red.
High levels of pollutants and irritants in the air, combined with the hot air during summer, can cause several allergic reactions in the Eyes Red that again cause redness, itching or burning.
It is important to save your eyes from contracting these infections. Parents can keep these tips in mind:
1. Your child needs to be hydrated at all times.
2. Make sure you use UV protection while outdoors.
3. Use clean towels, pillowcases and sheets in the house.
4. Your child should not try to make direct eye-contact with air from the air conditioner.
5. Make sure your child does not rub his or her eyes hard or touch them directly. They should wash their hands frequently.
6. Take care of your child’s hygiene.
7. Get kids to sleep well to give their eyes sufficient rest.
8. Your child should wash his or her eyes regularly.
9. Keep your house free of dust.
Resource Blog: https://bit.ly/2w6JtRa
Deepa is a writer and a passionate blogger. She has years of experience in writing articles, blogs and press releases after a deep research. At http://healthcaretipstoday.com she writes interesting topics on all health, beauty, fitness and healthy life. She loves exploring, researching and providing the best information to readers. In her free times, she loves to read books.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: