Sculpting a decent four-pack requires tenacity, but it’s carving out your lower abs to get a Real Six-Pack that really takes some dedication. And not just in the gym.
“You can’t out-train a bad diet,” says Phil Learney, personal trainer at The Third Space gym in London.
Forget what you think you need to do to pack muscle on your midriff and combine Learney’s simple nutritional rules alongside his precisely calibrated workout routine to get great Real Six-Pack-figure definition in just four weeks.
Nail Your Diet: Nail Your Real Six-Pack
Use Learney’s 10 simple nutritional tenets to supercharge your core musculature. “Employ these dietary changes and you’ll spark up your metabolic rate and get your mid-section functioning correctly,” he says.
How to get a six-pack? It’s easier than you think.
1. Avoid refined and processed foods wherever possible.
2. Try to eat six times a day – around every three hours for Real Six-Pack .
3. With every meal, use a portion of protein as your base. Think eggs, fish, chicken, and other lean meats.
4. Between meals snack on nuts, seeds, avocado, olives, or small bags of snap peas.
5. For breakfast and your second meal, make sure you get some starchy carbs – oatmeal, rye, or sprouted bread – and a piece of fruit.
6. For lunch, sweet or regular potato, brown rice and quinoa are all excellent options.
7. For your evening meal, try to get some veg – but avoid root veg and any starchy carbs.
8. Drink lots of water.
9. Every 10 days give yourself one cheat meal. It can be anything you want. This might seem strict, but if you’re trying to reveal your abs in just four weeks such gastronomic sacrifices are necessary Real Six-Pack.
10. Consume one of these post-workout shakes as soon as possible after your workout. Aim for around 40-50g carbs and 20-30g protein. “This stabilizes your hormonal system to enable tissue regeneration and keeps blood sugar stable,” explains Learner.
Resource URL: https://bit.ly/2FbHwJR
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: