Best everyday hair care tips to have long, shiny and healthy hair: Hair care routine needs to be on point in order to avoid any kind of hair problems. We often ignore the hair health which ultimately leads to problems like thinning of hair, hair fall, dryness, itchy scalp, split ends, dandruff and many more. In order to take care of the hair in the right manner, one needs to amend the daily hair care routine.
Nivedita Dadu, Founder and Chairman, Dr. Nivedita Dadu’s Dermatology Clinic, and skin and hair expert Rupali Sharma, Founder, Aegte Hair, and Skin Luxury, have rolled out some points that can strengthen your hair care game.
* Choose the right shampoo: Choosing the right shampoo for your hair type is very essential. Most people in today’s times mindlessly invest in befitting products. To avoid damaging effects on your hair, select what complements your hair type.
* Know how to shampoo: All of us shampoo our hair regularly but only a few do it correctly. It is very essential to comb your hair prior to shampooing. The function of the shampoo is to cleanse your scalp thoroughly which is why it is important to apply the shampoo on the roots of your hair care tips. However, do not apply too much shampoo as it shall eventually result in loss of moisture from your strands.
* Towel for drying your hair: It is a complete no to dry your hair with a towel. Most of us tie a towel on head after a hair wash, but it should be completely avoided. Hair is most prone to breakage while they are wet. It is better to dry your hair with a cotton t-shirt rather than using a damp towel, but ther”s nothing like letting your hair dry naturally.
* Comb your hair the right way: Combing your hair too much can make your hair overstressed and prone to breakage. It is always advised to not comb your hair care tips instantly after washing. Let your hair dry and then only use a comb with wide teeth. Also, begin combing from the ends and steadily keep moving upwards.
* Use of styling products: Blow dryers, flat irons, curling rods are our rescue to all the parties and events. But these heat generating styling tools cause the hair to lose fluid and eventually make them dull, rough and brittle. It is always advised to minimise the use of these products and set the temperature to its minimum. Also, always apply a heat protectant before styling your hair.
* Tie your hair when you sleep: It is very important that you tie your hair when you sleep. Make a loose braid as this shall prevent your hair from tangling and getting frizzy. Not tying your hair increases hair care tips fall.
* Delaying your hair cut: Most of us keep postponing our haircut for months. In order to have damage-free hair care tips, you should strictly follow a haircut schedule and it is always advised to go for a trim every three months. A regular trim ensures that your split ends do not grow further and ensures that your hair is healthy.
Read More: https://tinyurl.com/yxhecvu9
Deepa is a writer and a passionate blogger. She has years of experience in writing articles, blogs and press releases after a deep research. At http://healthcaretipstoday.com she writes interesting topics on all health, beauty, fitness and healthy life. She loves exploring, researching and providing the best information to readers. In her free times, she loves to read books.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: