Are you tired of using different hair care products to control hair fall? Various products in the market claim to be the ultimate solution to hair fall. But are these products worth your time and money? If you are following all the hair care tips but not eating the right diet, you are doing it all wrong. Your diet can influence a lot more than your weight and digestive health. It leaves a strong impact on skin and hair both. Eating the right diet can help you solve your hair problems naturally and can give you healthy hair care. Foods for hair growth are rich in certain properties which are extremely good for hair care. These foods will contribute to better hair health. This healthy practice will finally help you achieve thick and strong hair.
Foods for hair growth and healthy hair Care
“There is no substitute for a healthy diet. A good input of daily dose of vitamins, minerals and protein will result in luxuriant tresses- provided there are no intrinsic causes of hair fall. In my practice, I see a lot of young men and women with dietary deficiencies who need supplementation to regain their hair care strength and vitality. Without enough protein for keratin, hair care grows more slowly, and the individual strands that do grow are weaker,” said Dr. Shireen Furtado, Consultant Dermatologist at Aster CMI Hospital.
Dr. Shireen Furtado also suggested a few foods which you can add to your diet for healthy hair care.
- Food rich in biotin:eggs, peanuts, almonds, wheat bran, salmon, avocados and low-fat cheese
- Food rich in zinc:most nuts and seeds, peanut butter, wheat germ, fat-free yogurt and cheese
- Beta-carotene-rich foods:sweet potatoes, carrots, kale, butternut squash, cantaloupe, dark green lettuces, asparagus and pumpkin
- Red, yellow, and green bell peppers are a colourful and delicious source of vitamin C, which is necessary for hair
Foods for Hair Growth: Different vegetables can make your diet nutritious and hair care healthy at the same time
Photo Credit: iStock
- Tofu, soybeans, starchy beans, and black-eyed peas, lentils are a great vegetarian source of iron-rich protein
- Spinach: The power players present in spinach are folate and iron which make spinach extremely good hair
- Wild salmon (fresh or canned), shellfish, beans, chicken, oatmeal, eggs, peanut butter, fat-free and low-fat dairy foods, and fortified whole-grain cereals are also good sources of B vitamins
Foods for Hair: Healthy diet can promote hair care growth and result in long and thick hair
Photo Credit: iStock
Your diet can bring a huge difference to your hair care health and promote hair growth. Along with some simple hair care steps, these foods can work wonders for your hair care.
Resource URL: https://bit.ly/2NhRg8R
Deepa is a writer and a passionate blogger. She has years of experience in writing articles, blogs and press releases after a deep research. At http://healthcaretipstoday.com she writes interesting topics on all health, beauty, fitness and healthy life. She loves exploring, researching and providing the best information to readers. In her free times, she loves to read books.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: